- 400 gr flour
- 250 gr sugar
- 200 gr butter
- 300 ml milk
- 4 eggs
- 100 gr frozen walls
- 50 gr dark chocolate
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Check with blackberry syrup and chocolate:
Melt the butter and leave to cool. The blackberries are put on the fire together with 50 gr of sugar. Let it simmer for 5 minutes. Blend and pass through a sieve, leaving no seeds. Put it on the fire again and add the chocolate pieces. Mix well to melt the chocolate. Remove from the heat and leave to cool. In a bowl, mix the flour with the remaining sugar, baking soda and baking powder. In another bowl, mix eggs, lightly beaten, with milk and cooled butter. Then pour the liquids on the dry ingredients. Mix well and then pour the composition, keeping a little of it, in a form greased with butter. The remaining mixture is mixed with blackberry syrup and chocolate. Pour the mixture into the mold, over the previous composition. Bake on medium heat. The toothpick is tested. Great appetite!
Cold fir syrup
After I made the fir syrup, I realized I never did cold fir syrup, so I started asking left and right and found out the recipe.
What does it mean cold fir syrup? It means that the fir buds are not boiled, but left to soak with sugar or honey for a month and the syrup formed is cold fir syrup.
Because it is a long-lasting recipe, I will add pictures during the maceration process along the way.
The famous chocolate cake from Nigella Lawson - super delicious!
We present you a super delicious chocolate cake recipe. The chocolate cake is signed by the famous Nigella Lawson, British author of cookbooks.
Not being a professional chef, she was nominated for the Most Influential Chef of the Decade award. This cake is fine and fragrant, slightly moist and extremely good-looking.
It goes perfectly with a cup of fresh coffee or hot tea. From the ingredients listed below, get 6 servings of this irresistible dessert.
Ingredients for the cake
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 20 g of chocolate (or chocolate flakes)
Ingredients for syrup
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
Method of preparation
1. Beat the soft butter (at room temperature) with the cream and eggs with a mixer. Mix until you get a homogeneous mass.
2. In a bowl, mix the sifted flour with the cocoa powder, baking soda, caster sugar and vanilla sugar.
3. Mix the two compositions. Get a thick dough.
4. Add hot milk (heated in the microwave) and chocolate.
5. Mix the dough. Get a dough with a more liquid consistency, characteristic of cake dough.
6. Pour the dough into a baking dish, pre-greased with butter and sprinkled with flour.
7. Bake the cake in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 60-65 minutes.
8. When there are only 15 minutes left until the end of the cake baking time - prepare the syrup.
9. In a saucepan, mix the water, sugar and cocoa powder. Put the pan on the fire and boil the mixture. Stir continuously over low heat until the syrup thickens.
10. Stick the cake several times with a toothpick and pour half of the syrup over it. Pour directly into the baking tin while the cake is still hot.
11. Remove the baking tin and arrange the cake on a plate. Cover it with the remaining syrup.
Flavor in dishes
I invite you to prepare it too because it is delicious!
3 large eggs
150g ground sugar
1/2 sachet baking powder
40g extra black cocoa
a teaspoon of cinnamon
20g white chocolate
Method of preparation:
In a bowl, mix the flour, cocoa, baking powder and cinnamon very well.
Wash and clean the pears, then remove the seed box and cut into 1-1.5 cm cubes. Sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent oxidation.
Separate the egg whites from the yolks and mix the yolks with half the ground sugar. In another bowl, mix the egg whites with a pinch of salt and then add the rest of the ground sugar until the composition has become meringue.
Add the milk with the oil and mix after each one, then alternately add the flour and meringue. After the first slice of flour, mix with the mixer, then use a spatula and mix gently from the bottom up (so as not to remove air from the composition). the oil, the second third of the flour, the milk and I finished with the remaining flour. Mix after each until incorporated, then pour the composition into the tray lined with baking paper on the bottom and greased with butter on the side walls. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees C and bake for 45-50 minutes until it passes the toothpick test (a toothpick inserted in the cake, comes out clean, without traces of liquid dough).
Remove the tray from the oven, place the cake on a grill and allow to cool completely.
Rosemary Syrup Check
- prepare the syrup, put in a saucepan the water with the sugar and let it boil on low heat, covered with a lid for 40-50 minutes, at the end add the lemon juice, let it boil for a few more minutes, add the rosemary leaves, put out the flame and leave covered (as an infusion).
- beat eggs with sugar, add milk and oil and finally flour mixed with baking powder. We pour the composition into the tray with the hole in the middle (like a roll) with a diameter of 28 cm and in which we put baking paper (moistened and squeezed well, this way it will easily take the shape of the tray). Bake at 200 ° c in the preheated oven for the first 5 minutes after which we continue baking at 180 ° c for the rest of the time up to 40-50 minutes.
- remove the cake from the form, if the paper does not come off easily from the cake, grease the paper with the brush soaked in cold water (or with wet hands) and then it will rise easily without breaking the cake.
- put the cake on a plate and grease with a brush soaked in syrup, grease several times and without rushing, then pour with a spoon lightly around. You don't have to add all the syrup at once and you don't have to add all the syrup, just as much as you like so that you don't get a "flooded" cake but only in syrup.
garnish with fresh rosemary leaves even with lemon slices (event kept a little in syrup) or with rosemary leaves in syrup.
American pancakes with chocolate syrup
Danydany81 sent a wonderful recipe to our Contest: American pancakes with chocolate syrup. Bring spring with you with your wonderful recipes prepared for your loved ones and you can win a DeKassa 10 Liter pressure cooker with extra glass lid, a wok pan with lid and Bergner ceramic interior (Vioflam series), or a steam cooking pot with two Peterhof sites (bottom encapsulated in 3 layers), offered by Megaplus.ro, or one of the 10 shopping vouchers worth 100 lei each, offered by Nichiduta.ro.
Or & # 8211 1 pc
Sugar & # 8211 3 tbsp
Milk & # 8211 250 ml
flour & # 8211 125gr
salt & # 8211 a quarter teaspoon
butter & # 8211 2 tbsp
baking powder & # 8211 4 teaspoons
Oil & # 8211 for baking pancakes
Method of preparation
Put the milk, sugar, egg, salt powder and butter in a bowl. In another bowl, mix the flour with the baking powder, then incorporate them over the above ingredients. Stir vigorously until the dough is fine. Leave to rest in the fridge for 1 hour. Heat a pan, grease with oil and bake each pancake on one side and on the other until well browned. Place on a plate and serve with sugar syrup on top to taste.
We can add in the composition chocolate flakes, vanilla sugar or almond essences, rum, etc.
Ingredients for simple and good Czech:
- 125 g of flour
- 200 g of caster sugar
- 60 g of cocoa powder
- an envelope of baking powder
- a teaspoon of baking soda
- a teaspoon of salt (the secret is that in all the sweets that contain flour to put a pinch of salt will make the cake taste better and finer)
- two eggs
- 100 ml of sweet milk
- 50 ml of sunflower oil
- spices (vanilla or almond, orange or lemon essence & # 8211 depending on the type of icing or cream you want to use)
- 100 ml of boiling water (or hot coffee & # 8211 if you want a spectacular result)
The ideal and quick syrup & # 8211 especially for cakes and chocolate cakes!
It is used in the syruping of cakes and cakes based on chocolate.
See also other delicious recipes
- Dandelion syrupDandelion syrup or dandelion honey. Taken from the book of Mary [& hellip]Raspberry syrupYou can replace the commercial juice with a raspberry syrup, delicious and aromatic.Fresh chocolate cookiesExtremely tender cookies with butter, chocolate and cheerful decor! [& hellip]Strawberry shortcakeStrawberries, chocolate, whipped cream - what could be better! Cake with [& hellip]Pancakes with sweet cheese and raspberriesFluffy pancakes filled with sweet cheese and raspberries! The ideal dessert [& hellip]MacaronsMacarons, a French dessert, fragrant and extremely delicious. [& hellip]
4 thoughts on & ldquo Cake syrup & rdquo
I'm Alexandra and I made the top of a cake & # 8230 I wanted to syrup it today, but I didn't know the recipe for the sugar syrup anymore # 8230 I would need a half serving & # 8230 I searched on the net and I found your recipe & # 8230
I just wanted to ask you if your recipe is for a serving of sugar syrup.
is the amount needed for a 24 -30 cm countertop.
Hi Maria, can I add the orange essence to this syrup, or is it too much? Thanks
Hi, Lili! You can change the flavors depending on the dessert you prepare, but do not combine the essence of rum with the essence of oranges.
Chocolate icing check
1. Rub the yolks with the sugar until it melts and everything becomes a fine cream. Add butter, grated chocolate and rum essence to taste. Separately, beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt and incorporate them into the cream above, with the sifted flour together with the baking powder and cocoa.
2. Pour the composition into a cake tin greased with butter and lined with flour. Bake at the right heat for 45 minutes. Remove only after the toothpick comes out of the cake clean. Let it cool in the form and take out the cake on a plate.
3. Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in a bain-marie together with the liquid cream and a drop of rum essence. Pour it while the cake is warm, clean and dry in the meantime, and evenly over the entire surface of the baking tray. Place the cooled cake on top and leave in the fridge until the chocolate hardens.
TRICK. In order not to crush the chocolate icing, cut the cake with a knife soaked in boiled water!
Fluffy check with lemon syrup
In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients: flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
In another bowl put eggs and sugar and mix for 2 minutes, until a frothy composition is obtained.
Add grated lemon peel, freshly squeezed lemon juice,
vanilla oil and essence.
Mix at low speed until all ingredients are well incorporated. Fluffy cake with lemon syrup (1)
Then using a spatula, gently incorporate the mixture of dry ingredients.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
Pour the dough into a cake tin lined with baking paper and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Bronhokir - range of cough syrups at PLIC, ready and always dosed.
Put water, freshly squeezed lemon juice, vanilla essence and honey in a kettle. Put the kettle on the fire and leave it only until the honey melts, stirring constantly.
Lemon syrup is poured immediately over the hot cake.
Leave the cake to cool in the pan, then take it out, dust it with sugar, cut it into slices and enjoy it!